fredag den 10. december 2010

O hai ther'!

I just had a chat with a girl about sex, which turned out to be rather entertaining.
She told me that sex was all about feelings, and the passion to another person. While I once agreed with this, I have realized that sex is mostly about enjoyment.

I did indeed take the feelings thing way to serious.
But with that said, enjoyment is not a valid reason to cheat on another person. I've become a bit softer on the whole cheating thing, as everyone can change and learn from their mistakes. We are all humans afterall, eh?

Right, so we continued chatting about this whole sex thing. While chatting, I was reviewing the chatlogs, and funny, a week before this chat she was literally bragging about how many she had sex with.

That is kinda.. Yeah, you name it.

So what do you think? Is sex all about feelings, all about enjoyment, or a mix of both?
Send your reply to me on Battle.net, Wowinterface.com, Facebook or in the comments.

OBS:
- ALOT of you have spammed me down on my e-mail and WoWinterface Account about my UI.
Yes, it is finished, and I will add it on WoWInterface very soon(ish)!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar