fredag den 28. januar 2011

Back to a bit of blogging

Yo readers!
Not a WoW blog, not a gaming blog (By the way I deleted all the old blogs, so screw you).
This one is actually.. Kinda personal.
But here we go - Enjoy!

-----

So 3 days ago, I started chatting with this girl, right?
Usually I wouldn't care much about it, seeing there are a lot of people who is close to be so.. Just like me. However, I've nevet met one that's almost like an exact copy of myself, someone with such a big heart and spirit.

A part of me tells me I should be careful on this one, as I know my body won't handle another beatdown from cheating and whatever. But another part tells me to just jump into it, what could possibly go wrong?

- Yea, what could go wrong? From my current point of view, nothing could go wrong.
Why be careful about it, when life is really all about taking your chances when you get them? No freaking way I'll pass this up.

I've never met a girl who could tolerate I would be gaming for hours and hours and hours, without being pissed or mad at me for doing so. That's probably the biggest freedom I ever felt.
Obviously I wanna be with her, right now. One can't do just yet, but I'm paitent. Actually for once, I'm patient.

2 days.. People would probably be like "Come on, that's impossible" - Well if that's so, tell me why I get a weird, but good, feeling in my stomach everytime she writes a message? Or better yet, when she called me on the phone. I've never been that nervous (And I am certainly not speaking much while being nervous).

I wonder how it will be in a week, in a month, in a year.

I have never in my life met a person who could care more about me, who's actually - Hold on, gonna say it - MATURE.
I like her, I adore her, she's so sweet and wonderful and beautiful.
I can't wait to be with you, Kamilla. <3

---

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar