søndag den 30. januar 2011

How is it possible?

You haven't even met her yet, you barely known her for a week.
Yet you have this odd feeling, that she's perfect for you, that you wanna protect her at all costs.
I have never tried this before in my life, and I think this will be the first and last time I'll feel like this.

Just by looking at her picture, or think about her voice.. Those 2 things can easily save my day anytime, and is really cheering me up. It's hard to explain really, as I never believed in all that with falling in love after a day. In fact I found that quite impossible, or at least things would die out after a month or two. Which is, of course, my biggest fear about this.

Then again, I guess fear is a part of it, especially since all the douchebags I've been with in the past.
I remember when she just wanted a photo edited, imagine if I actually took real contact. I kinda regret I didn't, so much could have happened.

I like her, I really like her alot.
But I don't know if I'm in love yet, I simply can't tell before I've met her.
Time will tell, but one things for sure..

She's perfect, wonderful and fully out fantastic!

2 kommentarer:

  1. You know...
    It's a fun feeling to read this, cause four days ago, it was our 2. months anniversary. I don't remember our first kiss. Cause after that kiss, everything got better and better. My life is completely changes. Sometimes in a bad way, but mostly on a good way, that make me happy. YOU make me happy! Something I'll always remember, is that day i begged you to tell what the surprise was. And you told me.. That you love me? My heart stopped beating for two seconds... After, by a mistake, I found out, that you would ask me to be yours?.. Boy, this is so crazy! When I read those blogs you wrote about me, I remember the time before you asked me.. God.. How is it possible, nice headline.. How is it possible? Really.. So fast. SO fast. But I don't regret a thing. Not a single thing with you. I enjoy every second I'm with you. And I just know that this will last. I love you, Tazim.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh well.. Close to 7 months, eh?
    I still love you like hell. I couldn't live without you! You fear.. That it would die out after a month or two?.. Well, seven month, and I'm still madly in love.
    Honey.. You mean the world to me! You loot me meat your family.. You've met mine.
    We're together, after seven months, and you still give me that.. Feeling!
    I love you, and I always will<3

    SvarSlet